Atlantic Pictures works as a production service company for feature films and commercials for both US productions and international productions coming to the United States to film. We have handled the US production for major motion pictures including Matthew Vaughn's Kick-Ass, it's sequel Kick-Ass 2, and Andrew Niccol's Lord of War.
Most recently, we completed production on Wildside's Hungry Hearts, directed by Saverio Costanzo, Archipel 35's Bird People directed by Pascale Ferran, Pathé Films' Des gens qui s'embrassent (People Kiss), directed by Danièle Thompson, and Des étoiles (Under the Starry Sky), directed by Dyana Gaye. Atlantic has also produced many commercials for foreign-based production companies both in the US and abroad.
Here are some of the services we provide:
- Production Management
- Post-Production Supervision
- Budget and Schedule Preparation
- Location Scouting
- Negotiating union and guild agreements
- Negotiating vendor agreements including production equipment, studio rentals and post-production facilities
- Hiring crews and production personnel
- Production office space rental
- Tax credit applications, collections and servicing
- Set up and oversight of completion guarantees
- Negotiating ATL talent deals and contracts
- Business plan and prospectus preparation and consulting
Corporate and Legal
- Production company incorporation
- Preparing initial banking agreements and accounts
- Preparation of year-end tax filings and financial statements
- All other production-related corporate matters
- We raise equity for films on a per-project basis through our extensive network of private investors. We also lend against tax incentives and, under the right parameters, will consider other types of debt financing.