Atlantic Pictures works as a production service company for feature films, TV and web series, and commercials for domestic and international productions filming in the United States.
We have handled the US production for major motion pictures including Oscar-nominated Brooklyn, Saverio Costanzo's Hungry Hearts, Matthew Vaughn's Kick-Ass and Kingsman films, and Andrew Niccol's Lord of War.
Most recently, we produced the US unit of “Narcos” Season 3 for Netflix and Guamont and the web series “AKA Wyatt Cenac” for First Look Media’s Topic platform.
Here are some of the services we provide:
- Production Management
- Post-Production Supervision
- Budget and Schedule Preparation
- Location Scouting
- Negotiating union and guild agreements
- Negotiating vendor agreements including production equipment, studio rentals and post-production facilities
- Hiring crews and production personnel
- Production office space rental
- Tax credit applications, collections and servicing
- Set up and oversight of completion guarantees
- Negotiating ATL talent deals and contracts
- Business plan and prospectus preparation and consulting
Corporate and Legal
- Production company incorporation
- Preparing initial banking agreements and accounts
- Preparation of year-end tax filings and financial statements
- All other production-related corporate matters
- We raise equity for films on a per-project basis through our extensive network of private investors. We also lend against tax incentives and, under the right parameters, will consider other types of debt financing.